The remuneration is 1,530 euros per month, for six months, for young people under 30 years of age.
People with a university degree or higher vocational training can already register for this edition of the Global Training scholarships on the website www.fomentosansebastian.eus. to carry out work experience related to their academic profile. Fomento San Sebastián, together with Garapen, manage these grants, whose applicants must also meet other requirements such as:
- Official English qualification accrediting: level B2 in the case of undergraduate university students and level B1 for higher vocational training.
- Registration in the Basque Autonomous Community.
- Be a job seeker in Lanbide.
The registration period will be open until 18 July and the dates of departure to the different destinations will be between October and December of this year.
Among the projects to apply for, we would like to highlight the following:
- Quantitative research on lung diseases (through the application of image analysis techniques) at Harvard Medical School in Boston.
- Design projects at Vurb Architects in Amsterdam.
- International Relations support for the City of Birmingham from their Brussels office.
- Design of new materials and zinc-ion battery systems at the University of Sydney.
- Supporting the network of academics researching electric car adoption and use at the University of Bristol.
The 80 destinations and their projects can be found on the Fomento San Sebastián website. These grants are an initiative of the SPRI (Basque Business Development Agency) and the Basque Internationalisation Agency (Basque Trade & Investment).